Posted On: September 11, 2019
Our Service Receptionist is one of the many the faces of our service department. That means greeting every customer with a smile and using your customer driven personality to assist customers in the service area. You’ll also act as the liaison between the customer and our Service Advisors/Technicians, ensuring you are keeping the customer up to date on repair times and when the vehicle is ready for pick up.
On a typical day, this will include:
- Taking phone calls and making appointments for customers in the service area
- Verifying appointments
- Working with the service advisors to ensure all customers in the waiting area are attended to
- Handling minor customer concerns and complaints and keeping the Service Manager informed of potential issues
- Any other administrative duty as needed by management
- A competitive salary
- A great working environment where you’ll be supported by a team of professionals
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Discounts on vehicle purchases
- Advancement opportunities for high performers
- Outstanding customer service skills
- A positive attitude
- Previous experience in a similar role would be highly desirable
About our Dealership
John O'Neil Johnson Toyota is committed to providing our customers with an outstanding automotive experience; delivered with professionalism, integrity and enthusiasm. Together, we pledge to make John O'Neil Johnson Toyota the best place to work, and in turn, the best place for our customers to shop.
We provide our customers with comprehensive services, including sales of both new and used cars and light trucks, sales of replacement parts, performance of vehicle maintenance, warranty, paint and collision repair services, and arrangement of extended warranty contracts, financing and insurance for the company's customers.
We are looking for self-motivated individuals who are committed to providing our customers with an outstanding automotive experience that is delivered with professionalism, integrity and enthusiasm.