Internet Sales - Automotive
Last Day to Apply: March 26, 2019
Internet Sales Professional – Automotive
Do you have what it takes to excel in a fast-paced, high-volume sales environment? If so, the rewards can be outstanding! Our dealership is currently seeking highly motivated, results-driven internet sales professionals for new and used vehicles. In this position, you will help to develop, implement and administer our e-commerce platform while responding to sales leads and information requests generated through the dealership’s website.
$60K to $100K yearly compensation
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Monitor and respond to all Internet leads (referral services and website)
- Develop client prospecting file upon lead receipt
- Quote pricing, rates and inventory availability
- Meet and greet prospects (by appointment)
- Present and demonstrate inventory
- Receive credit applications (manually and online)
- Remain up-to-date on products, market trends and certifications
- Understand and implement dealership sales process
- Maintain Customer Service Index (CSI), Gross Average and monthly units to dealership standards
- Take digital photos for posting on website
- Must be familiar with Client Relationship Management (CRM) software
Benefits offered include 40 hour work week, Child Care facility, medical, vision and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, Vacation time, holiday and sick leave, company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About Our Dealership
John O'Neil Johnson Toyota is committed to providing our customers with an outstanding automotive experience; delivered with professionalism, integrity and enthusiasm. Together, we pledge to make John O'Neil Johnson Toyota the best place to work, and in turn, the best place for our customers to shop.
We provide our customers with comprehensive services, including sales of both new and used cars and light trucks, sales of replacement parts, performance of vehicle maintenance, warranty, paint and collision repair services, and arrangement of extended warranty contracts, financing and insurance for the company's customers.
We are looking for self-motivated individuals who are committed to providing our customers with an outstanding automotive experience that is delivered with professionalism, integrity and enthusiasm.